Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Elfreth's Alley


I recently moved from the Philadelphia area, but before doing so, I spent some time photographing some of the sights of the city. Here's an image from Elfreth's Alley, the "nation's oldest residential street" with the homes dating back to the early eighteen century.

Due to my move, I haven't been able to keep up with processing my images or photographing any new ones. But all of that is about to change as my husband and I are about to embark on a month long journey out west. We begin our adventure tomorrow, so stop back and follow along with us as we travel some of the most scenic roads in the country.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trina! Good luck with your move. Very cool shot of Philadelphia history. I can't wait to see more of your new location.
    Sincerely,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete