Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Puppy LOVE!!


My husband and I brought home our newest additon over the weekend. We've watched this cute adorable butterball grow up since she was 2 weeks old.


It seems like it's been forever since we've been waiting to bring her home, but what a joy she's been! I just love everything about puppies...puppy growls,


puppy breath, puppy paws, puppy innocence...


They grow up way too fast, but I'm loving every moment of it!



My photos will be on display Thursday September 16 as part of the Lock Haven photography art walk. The event takes place from 4 pm - 8 pm and will be featuring several other photographers from the KC Net photography club. If you live in Central PA, come down and say hello and see more of my pet photography.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new addition! She's adorable--love that third pic! What's her name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet puppy..you are lucky to have her and
    she to have you and Steve!
    Have you picked a name yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's a doll Trina can't wait to see her on book club night .may as well call it puppy club night . I hope no one shows up so i can hold her the most !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. I think puppies are really cute and cuddly. And I have to agree with you on the puppy growls, puppy breath, puppy breath and puppy innocence. Not to mention puppy cuteness. They are simply the best. If only they remain puppies forever!

    ReplyDelete